If you're looking for a new car that combines style, space, and safety, you might want to check out the new Hyundai Bayon. It's a crossover SUV designed specifically for the European market, and it has some features that make it stand out from the crowd.
Now, I'll show you what the new Hyundai Bayon offers, how it compares to other crossover SUVs in its segment, and why it might be the perfect choice for you. Whether you're a fan of Hyundai or not, you'll want to read this before you make your next car purchase.
What is the New Hyundai Bayon?
The new Hyundai Bayon is a B-segment crossover SUV revealed for the first time in March 2021. It's the latest and smallest member of Hyundai's expanding SUV family, which includes the Kona, the Tucson, the Santa Fe, and the Nexo.
The name Bayon was inspired by Bayonne, the capital of the French Basque Country and one of the most beautiful destinations in the southwest of France. Hyundai chose a European name to reflect that the Bayon is designed to meet the demands of the European market, where crossover SUVs are becoming increasingly popular.
The Bayon features a compact exterior, a roomy interior, and a long list of intelligent safety and connectivity features. It also comes with Hyundai's signature 48-volt mild hybrid technology, which improves fuel efficiency and reduces emissions.
The Bayon has four trim levels: Base, Comfort, Style, and Premium. The prices start from $21,000 for the Base model to $28,000 for the Premium model.
What Makes the New Hyundai Bayon Different?
The new Hyundai Bayon is not just another crossover SUV. Its unique and distinctive design elements make it stand out from its competitors. Here are some of the highlights:
- The Bayon has a sleek look, solid lines, and arrow-shaped lights. It has a high-tech and futuristic appearance, with LED daytime running lights, LED rear lamps, and a hidden rear wiper.
- The Bayon has a spacious and comfortable interior, with plenty of headroom and legroom for front and rear passengers. It also has an ample boot space of 411 liters, which can be expanded to 1,205 liters by folding the rear seats. The Bayon also offers a range of convenience features, such as a wireless phone charger, a rearview camera, and an intelligent key.
- The Bayon has a 10.25-inch digital cluster and a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, which are compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The Bayon also supports Hyundai's Bluelink® connectivity service, which allows you to control various functions of your car remotely via a smartphone app. You can also access real-time traffic information, weather updates, parking availability, and more.
- The Bayon has a comprehensive suite of advanced safety, and driver assistance features, such as forward collision avoidance assist, lane keeping assist, lane following assist, blind spot collision warning, rear cross-traffic collision warning, intelligent speed limit assist, driver attention warning, high beam assist. The Bayon also has a multi-airbag system, hill start assist, and downhill brake control.
- The Bayon has a 1.0-liter turbocharged petrol engine, which can be paired with either a six-speed manual transmission or a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission. The Bayon also has a 48-volt mild hybrid system, which uses a small electric motor to assist the engine during acceleration and braking. This reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by up to 11%.
How Does the New Hyundai Bayon Compare to Other Crossover SUVs?
The new Hyundai Bayon is not the only crossover SUV in the market. Many other models offer similar features and benefits. How does the Bayon stack up against them?
Here are some of the main competitors of Bayon and how they compare in terms of price, size, performance, and efficiency:
- The Ford Puma is a crossover SUV that was launched in 2019. It has a starting price of $23,000 and a boot space of 456 liters. It has a 1.0-liter turbocharged petrol engine with a 48-volt mild hybrid system. It has a power output of 125 hp and a fuel economy of 5.4 liters per 100 km.
- The Renault Captur is a crossover SUV launched in 2013 and updated in 2019. It has a starting price of $22,000 and a boot space of 536 liters. It has a 1.0-liter turbocharged petrol engine with a 12-volt mild hybrid system. It has a power output of 100 hp and a fuel economy of 5.6 liters per 100 km.
- The Volkswagen T-Cross is a crossover SUV that was launched in 2018. It has a starting price of $21,000 and a boot space of 385 liters. It has a 1.0-liter turbocharged petrol engine without a mild hybrid system. It has a power output of 95 hp and a fuel economy of 5.9 liters per 100 km.
As you can see, the Bayon offers a competitive price, a generous size, a powerful performance, and an efficient hybrid system compared to its rivals. It also has a more distinctive and modern design and a more advanced and comprehensive set of safety and connectivity features.
Why Should You Consider the New Hyundai Bayon?
The new Hyundai Bayon is a crossover SUV designed to appeal to many customers, especially those who value style, space, and safety. It's a versatile and practical car that can handle various driving situations, from city traffic to country roads.
The Bayon is also an innovative and eco-friendly car that offers a smooth and enjoyable driving experience thanks to its 48-volt mild hybrid system and intelligent safety and driver assistance features. It's a car that can save you money on fuel and maintenance and protect you and your passengers from potential hazards.
The 2024 Bayon is also a car that can connect you to the world, thanks to its 10.25-inch digital cluster, touchscreen infotainment system, and Bluelink® connectivity service. It's a car that can keep you entertained, informed, and controlled wherever you go.
The new Bayon can make a lasting impression thanks to its sharp, sleek look and solid, distinctive personality. It's a car that can make you stand out from the crowd and express your individuality.
The Bayon car can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. It's a car that can make you happy.
The new Hyundai Bayon is a crossover SUV that is shaking up the market with its class-leading practicality, robust new design, and state-of-the-art safety and connectivity features. It's a car designed for the European market, and for customers who want a stylish, spacious, and safe vehicle.
If you're looking for a new car that can offer you all these benefits and more, you might want to check out the new Hyundai Bayon. It's a car that can make a difference in your life.